TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Inspector & Store Keeper. There are 02 (Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 19th December 2018 and it will get close on 18th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
TNPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 02
- Inspector of Salt: 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2018, No Age Limit for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC & BCM Category Candidates
- Maximum Age Limit for Remaining Candidates is Below 30 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or it can be paid by offline at SBI.
- Examination Fees for SC/ST & Differently Abled Persons & Destitute Widows of All Communities: Nil (Exempted)
- Registration Fee for other candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
- Examination Fee for other candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Oral Test.
- Inspector of Salt: Rs.35900-113500/- Per Month
- Store Keeper: Rs.19500-62000/- Per Month
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of TNPSC, tnpsc.gov.in, on or before 18th January 2019.
Important Dates for TNPSC 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 19th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 18th January 2019
- Last date for Payment of Examination Fee through Bank: 21stJanuary 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 24th March 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Inspector & Store Keeper Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification