TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Senior & Junior Technical Assistant. There are 19 (Nineteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 07th January 2019 and it will get close on 06th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
TNPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 19
- Senior Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 14 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete B.Sc. Degree or Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2019, No Age Limit for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM & Destitute Widows of all castes
- Maximum Age Limit for Senior Technical Assistant – Other Category Candidates: 30 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Junior Technical Assistant – Other Category Candidates: 28 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or it can be paid Offline at SBI or Indian Bank.
- Examination Fee for SC/ST, Differently Abled Persons & Destitute Widows of all Communities: Nil (Exempted)
- Registration Fee for all other candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
- Examination Fee for all other candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Oral Test & Interview.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Rs.36400-115700/- Per Month
- Junior Technical Assistant: Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of TNPSC, tnpsc.gov.in, on or before 06th February 2019.
Important Dates for TNPSC 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 07th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 06th February 2019
- Last date for Payment of Examination Fee through Bank: 08th February 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 20th April 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Senior & Junior Technical Assistant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Manipur Public Service Commission||Engineer (376)||07-02-2019|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||Motor Vehicle Inspector (74)||18-02-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Principal (01)||23-03-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Assistant Director (06)||19-03-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Lecturer (07)||19-03-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst (60)||20-02-2019|
|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission||Assistant Professor (1384)||05-03-2019|
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission||Horticulture Officer (39)||02-02-2019|
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission||Panchayat Secretary (1051)||26-01-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||District Judge (31)||04-02-2019|
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission||Block Development Officers, Assistant Registrar, Tehsildar & Various (14)||06-02-2019|
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission||Worker (1414)||25-01-2019|
|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission||Assistant Director (15)||23-02-2019|