TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer. There are 580 (Five Hundred & Eighty) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 27th December 2018 and it will get close on 27th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Agricultural Officer: 580 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 10+2, Diploma from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2019, Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
- No Age Limit for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM & DW Category Candidates
- Maximum Age Limit for Other Category Candidates is 30 years
For other age limits, check the company notification for further reference.
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or it can be paid by offline at SBI.
- Examination Fees for SC/ST & Differently Abled Persons & Destitute Widows of All Communities: Nil (Exempted)
- Registration Fee for all candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty)
- Examination Fee for other candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Documents Verification.
Salary: Rs.20600-65500/- Per Month
How to Apply for TNPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of TNPSC, tnpsc.gov.in, on or before 27th January 2019.
Important Dates for TNPSC 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 27th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 27th January 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee through Bank or SBI: 29th January 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 07th April 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Manipur Public Service Commission||Engineer (376)||07-02-2019|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||Motor Vehicle Inspector (74)||18-02-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Principal (01)||23-03-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Assistant Director (06)||19-03-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Lecturer (07)||19-03-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst (60)||20-02-2019|
|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission||Assistant Professor (1384)||05-03-2019|
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission||Horticulture Officer (39)||02-02-2019|
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission||Panchayat Secretary (1051)||26-01-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||District Judge (31)||04-02-2019|
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission||Block Development Officers, Assistant Registrar, Tehsildar & Various (14)||06-02-2019|
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission||Worker (1414)||25-01-2019|
|Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission||Assistant Director (15)||23-02-2019|