TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 36 Executive Officer, Grade-IV Vacancies in Tamilnadu location. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 36 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the TNPSC career official website i.e., tnpsc.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 18-Jun-2022.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Post Details: Executive Officer, Grade-IV
Total No. of Posts: 36
Salary: Rs.19,500 – 71,900/- Per Month
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNPSC official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 25 years and a maximum of 42 years , as on 01-07-2022.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Executive Officer, Grade-IV Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ tnpsc.gov.in
- And check for the TNPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Executive Officer, Grade-IV Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (18-Jun-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment (Executive Officer, Grade-IV) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in, Starting from 20-05-2022 to 18-Jun-2022
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Jun-2022
- Date of Written Examination: 11-09-2022