TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 31 Junior Scientific Officer Vacancies in Tamil Nadu location. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 31 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the TNPSC career official website i.e., tnpsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 26-May-2023.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Post Details: Junior Scientific Officer
Total No. of Posts: 31
Salary: Rs. 36,900 – 1,35,100/- Per Month
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TNPSC official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc in Forensic Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-07-2023.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ Destitute Widow Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test
Steps to Apply for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ tnpsc.gov.in
- And check for the TNPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Scientific Officer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (26-May-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment (Junior Scientific Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in, Starting from 27-04-2023 to 26-May-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-May-2023
- Application Correction Window Period: 02nd June to 04th June 2023
- Date of Computer Based Test: 23rd July 2023