TNRTP Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Project (TNRTP) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Young Professional, District Executive Officer & Various. There are 57 (Fifty Seven) vacancies in this notification. The application process will get close on 31st October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Project. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Project Recruitment 2018
TNRTP Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 57
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): 01 Post
- Associate COO: 02 Posts
- Deputy COO: 07 Posts
- District Executive Officer: 18 Posts
- Young Professional: 29 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TNRTP Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete MBA, Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution/University.
- Maximum Age Limit for Deputy COO Posts: Below 50 years
- Maximum Age Limit for District Executive Officer Posts: Below 45 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Young Professionals Posts: Below 30 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Presentation, Written Test & Interview.
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): Rs.150000-200000/- Per Month
- Associate COO: Rs.100000-150000/- Per Month
How to Apply for TNRTP Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of TNRTP, sids.co.in/tnrtp, on or before 31st October 2018.
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu Rural Transformation Project 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 31st October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Young Professional, District Executive Officer & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification