TREIRB Recruitment 2018: Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Degree College Lecturer. There are 466 (Four Hundred Sixty-Six) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 14th August 2018 and it will get close on 20th September 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Government of Telangana. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
TREIRB Vacancy Details
- Degree College Lecturer: 466 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TREIRB Notification 2018
- Good academic record in Post-Graduation in the relevant subject ( as given below ) with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter Grades O, A, B, C, D, E, and F obtained from the Universities recognized in India.
- Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC/ CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by PSC/ Universities of the State.
- If a candidate possesses Ph.D., or equivalent is exempted from passing National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC/ CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the PSC/ Universities of the State
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 44 Years
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates: 10 Years
For more reference check official notification
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Net Banking.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1200/- (Rupees One Thousand and Two Hundred)
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam and Interview
- Salary: Rs. 40270-93780/- Per Month
How to Apply for Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of TREIRB, treirb.telangana.gov.in on or before 20th September 2018
TREIRB 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 14th August 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 20th September 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Degree College Lecturer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification