UCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply for 242 Trade Apprentices Vacancies in Jadugora, Narwapahar, Turamdih – Jharkhand location. Uranium Corporation of India Limited Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 242 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the UCIL career official website i.e., ucil.gov.in recruitment 2021. The last date to Apply Online on or before 29-Oct-2021.
UCIL Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Post Details: Trade Apprentices
Total No. of Posts: 242
Salary: As per Norms
Job Location: Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Turamdih – Jharkhand
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: ucil.gov.in
UCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||40|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||12|
Educational Qualification: As per UCIL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years , as on 30-09-2021.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for UCIL Trade Apprentices Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ ucil.gov.in
- And check for the UCIL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Trade Apprentices Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (29-Oct-2021) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for UCIL Recruitment (Trade Apprentices) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at UCIL official website ucil.gov.in, Starting from 09-10-2021 to 29-Oct-2021
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Oct-2021