Udupi District Court Recruitment 2019: Udupi District Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Village Accountant. There are 12 (Twelve) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 15th December 2018 and it will get close on 31st December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Udupi District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Udupi eCourt Recruitment 2019
Udupi eCourt Vacancy Details
- Village Accountant: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Udupi District Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 12th Standard from the recognized Institute.
Age Limit: As on 31st December 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates is 18 to 40 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates is 18 to 38 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates is 18 to 35 years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application fees through Challan.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & Women Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit List.
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Udupi eCourt Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Udupi eCourt, districts.ecourts.gov.in/udupi, on or before 31st December2018.
Important Dates for Udupi eCourt 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 15thDecember 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 31st December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Village Accountant Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification