UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Apply for 17 Assistant Director Vacancies in Delhi – New Delhi, Bhopal -Madhya Pradesh, Hyderabad -Telangana, Bhuwneshwar – Odisha, Bengaluru – Karnataka, Thiruvananthapuram -Kerala, Guwahati -Assam, Ranchi -Jharkhand, Patna – Bihar, Kolkata – West Bengal, Gandhinagar -Gujarat location. Unique Identification Authority of India Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 17 Posts through Offline mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the UIDAI career official website i.e., uidai.gov.in recruitment 2021. The last date to Apply Offline on or before 28-Oct-2021.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021
Organization Name: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Post Details: Assistant Director
Total No. of Posts: 17
Salary: Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/- Per Month
Job Location: Delhi – New Delhi, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Hyderabad – Telangana, Bhuwneshwar – Odisha, Bengaluru – Karnataka, Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala, Guwahati – Assam, Ranchi – Jharkhand, Patna – Bihar, Kolkata – West Bengal, Gandhinagar – Gujarat
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: uidai.gov.in
UIDAI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Director General||15|
|Assistant Director General (Technology)||2|
UIDAI Qualification Details
|Assistant Director General||Experience in Monitoring & Implementation of Large Scale Projects, e-Governance & ICT Related Projects|
|Assistant Director General (Technology)||Degree in Engineering, Master Degree in Computer Application|
Age Limit: As per the Unique Identification Authority of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 04-10-2021.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for UIDAI Assistant Director Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ uidai.gov.in
- And check for the UIDAI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Assistant Director Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (28-Oct-2021)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
How to apply for UIDAI Recruitment (Assistant Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to UIDAI Organisation, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001 on 28th October 2021
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Oct-2021
UIDAI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uidai.gov.in