UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Specialist, Associate Professor, Functional Manager & Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. There are 13 (Thirteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process will began on 21st December 2018 & it will get close on 10th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Union Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
UPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 13
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 01 Post
- Associate Professor or Senior Lecturer: 01 Post
- Specialist Grade-III (Medicine): 05 Posts
- Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology): 05 Posts
- Functional Manager: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree, Post Graduate Degree or Diploma, M.Ed., Doctorate Degree, MBBS, Master’s Degree from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post is 38 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Associate Professor or Senior Lecturer & Functional Manager Post is 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Specialist Grade-III Posts is 40 years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
- SC/ST/PH & Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty Five)
Selection will be made on the basis of Recruitment Test & Interview.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for UPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in, on or before 10th January 2019.
Important Dates for UPSC Careers 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 21st December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 10th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Printed Copy of Online Application form: 11th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Specialist, Associate Professor, Functional Manager & Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification