UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 146 Junior Engineer, Assistant Director Vacancies in All India location. Union Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 146 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPSC career official website i.e., upsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 27-Apr-2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Details: Junior Engineer, Assistant Director
Total No. of Posts: 146
Salary: As Per UPSC Norms
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Research Officer (Naturopathy)||1|
|Research Officer (Yoga)||1|
|Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)||16|
|Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||1|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||58|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed CA, CMA, CS, CFA, Diploma, Degree, LLB, B.E or B.Tech, MBA, M.Com, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Research Officer (Naturopathy)||Degree, Post Graduation Degree|
|Research Officer (Yoga)|
|Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)||LLB|
|Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||CA/ CMA/ CS/ CFA, LLB, MBA, M.Com, Post Graduation Diploma|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
UPSC Age Limit Details
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-Jan-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Research Officer (Naturopathy)||Max. 35|
|Research Officer (Yoga)|
|Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)||Max. 40|
|Assistant Director (Forensic Audit)||Max. 35|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Max. 30|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Assistant Architect||Max. 35|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
Steps to Apply for UPSC Junior Engineer, Assistant Director Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ upsc.gov.in
- And check for the UPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Engineer, Assistant Director Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (27-Apr-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Junior Engineer, Assistant Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starting from 08-04-2023 to 27-Apr-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Apr-2023
- The Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is: 28th April 2023