UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 69 Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer Vacancies in All India location. Union Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 69 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the UPSC career official website i.e., upsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 13-Apr-2023.
UPSC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Details: Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer
Total No. of Posts: 69
Salary: As Per Norms
Job Location: All India
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
UPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Ore Dressing Officer||22|
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||4|
|Assistant Mining Engineer||34|
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
UPSC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Assistant Commissioner||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Assistant Ore Dressing Officer||BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree|
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)||Degree in Mining Engineering, Masters Degree|
|Assistant Mining Engineer||BE/ B.Tech in Mining Engineering|
|Youth Officer||Degree, Masters Degree|
UPSC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Regional Director||Max. 55|
|Assistant Commissioner||Max. 40|
|Assistant Ore Dressing Officer||Max. 35|
|Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence)|
|Assistant Mining Engineer||Max. 30|
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
Steps to Apply for UPSC Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ upsc.gov.in
- And check for the UPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (13-Apr-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment (Assistant Mining Engineer, Youth Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, Starting from 25-03-2023 to 13-Apr-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Apr-2023
- The Last Date For Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application is: 14th April 2023