WBPSC Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Electrical Inspector, Quinologist, Assistant Quinologist & Inspector of Lifts. There are 15 (Fifteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 19th December 2018 and it will get close on 08th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with West Bengal Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
WBPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 15
- Electrical Inspector: 09 Posts
- Inspector of Lifts: 04 Posts
- Quinologist: 01 Post
- Assistant Quinologist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree in Electrical Engineering, M.Sc. or M.Pharm or Master’s Degree or B.Sc. or B.Tech from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018, Maximum Age Limit for Electrical Inspector & Inspector of Lifts Posts is 40 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Quinologist Post is 30 to 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Quinologist Post is 36 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or Offline mode.
- SC/ST Candidates of West Bengal & PWD Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.210/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Ten)
- Convenience fee for Online Payment: Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) +18% GST
- Service Charge for Offline payment through Bank Counter: Rs.20/-(Rupees Twenty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Screening Test or Written Test.
- Quinologist: Rs.15600-42000/- Per Month
- Assistant Quinologist: Rs.15600-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for WBPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of WBPSC, pscwbonline.gov.in, on or before 08th January 2019.
Important Dates for West Bengal Civil Service Examination 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 19thDecember 2018
- Last date for submission of fees through Online & Online Application form: 08th January 2019
- Last date for submission of fees through Offline: 09thJanuary 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Electrical Inspector, Quinologist, Assistant Quinologist & Inspector of Lifts Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification