Western Railway Recruitment 2019: Western Railway has released anew recruitment notification for the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician,Clerk& Various. There are 3553 (Three Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty-Three) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 10th December 2018 and it will get close on 09th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Western Railway. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
RRC WR Vacancy 2019
Organization Name: Western Railway
Post Name: Apprentices
Job Location: Maharashtra – Mumbai
Official Website: www.rrc-wr.com
Advt No.: RRC/WR/04/2018 Apprentice
Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 3553
- Apprentices: 3553 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RRC WR Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50%marks in aggregate.
Technical Qualification:- ITI certificate affiliated toNCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 15 Years, Maximum age limit is 24 Years, as on 09th January 2019.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD / Ex-Service Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates can pay below application fee through online by using Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand Only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants: Nil
Salary Structure: As per official notification
How to Apply for Latest Western Railway Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates may apply online at RRC WR’s website at www.rrc-wr.com from 10th December 2018 11:00 AM to 09th January 2019 05:00 PM.
Western Railway Careers 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 10th December 2018 11:00 AM
- Closing Date to Apply Online Application Form: 09th January 2019 05:00 PM
- Declaration of Merit List: 15th January 2019
- Document / Certificate Verification / Scrutiny by the Divisions to be completed and declaration of list of selected Applicants: 21th January 2019 on wards
- Date of commencement of Training : 01st April 2019 on wards
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Apprentices Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification